Customize what information you want to collect
With Spiral Premium, you can customize your address collection form to select what information you want to collect from friends, family, or coworkers. Whether it’s basic contact information like phone, email, or more advanced details like a mailing address or information about family members, Spiral makes it easy to collect what you need.
You can turn on or off the collection of any of the following fields:
- Mailing Address
- Spouse/Partner Name
- Child Name
How to customize what information your collect - a step-by-step guide
- Sign up for Spiral’s Premium subscription (3 day free trial) using the iOS or Android app
- From any Spiral List or from the All Contacts view, click on the Add Contacts button
- This opens a menu of options to select from to add contacts – select Request Information to access your request form.
- You will now see a view with your Request Information options, including the ability to copy your unique link.
- Select the Customize your request form
- On this form you can customize the welcome message that people see when they open you link and you can turn on or off specific fields from your collection form
- Click Save and now your link will go to an updated form with all of your new changes!
You have a unique link for each Spiral List and also a generic link for your All Contacts view. Each link can be customized separately so you can collect different sets of information for different people using lists.
Remember, once you have collected addresses Spiral can also help you keep them updated. Learn more about our address update assistant